Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend finds...

This weekend, my friend Mary and I headed down to Concord to go treasure hunting with my mom and sister. We spent the day in Concord and Charlotte and it was a pretty successful day to say the least! Check out our finds:


We scored these awesome gold glasses - a set of 8 and the holder for a total of $50
This cute horse oil painting made me happy. I had the perfect spot for it on my gallery wall-in-progress. I also picked up this galvanized industrial basket - thinking it would look cute in the bathroom with soaps or hand towels.

DEAL OF THE WEEKEND - I found this AMAZING brass and faux wood bar cart for $30. This. Never. Happens. My friend Mary scooped it up for her adorable 1950s ranch in Raleigh. We styled it at my house before she even got it home. Yes, we were that excited about it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment